This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Two and more languages ​​at the same time

Oct 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Edited Oct 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Hi Eric! I still use the old version will force SpellChecker, reworking what that Russian programmer, because it is possible to use the Russian and English languages ​​at the same time.

Please do use several dictionaries simultaneously.

He performed checks for each word, first in the first dictionary, then in the second.

Sergey
Apr 1, 2015 at 11:20 PM
Hi Eric!
I thank you for the efforts in the configuration of dictionaries that you did. And perhaps these changes were intended to solve my problem with two languages (Russian and English at the same time). I still have to use the old extension.
All the documentation I have is in Russian and in English application area. Select one of the languages creates a large number of false calling my attention:
/// <summary>
/// Представляет собой покоординатную функцию.                          <--
/// </summary>
public class CoordinatewiceFunction : Function 
{
    private string[] filter = { "Text", "Function", "Spline" };         <--
In addition, very often I do so:
/// <summary>
/// Представляет собой покоординатную функцию.
/// </summary>
public class //Coordinatewice Function : Function                       <-- 
{
    private string[] filter = { "Text", "Function", "Spline" };
-insert // and breaks according to smash identifier which I doubt. English is not my native language and only spell checker tells me that the word is not correct Coordinatewice and correctly Coordinatewise.

My case - the use of two languages at the same time on the page.
Therefore, once again I suggest you use dictionaries on CheckBoxList instead of ComboBox. This will be an amazing flexibility!
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2015 at 4:06 PM
The most recent set of changes was a move towards supporting multiple dictionaries but I haven't made those changes yet. Support for solution and project-specific dictionaries had to be added first. I do plan on supporting spell checking against multiple dictionaries but don't have a timeline for when that will be done.

Eric